October 14, 2010

product love - my current faves


Annabelle Studio Eyeshadow in Acid Reflex: an eye-popping green to cure my need for a fall bright




Ardell Gisele Black lashes: to add a little drama for a night out





Zoya Nail Lacquer in Kelly: the perfect cool creamy grey





MAC eyeshadow in Scene: love this for a sexy smoky look to make my brown eyes pop





MAC Impeccable Brow Pencils: the perfect shade, every time



Benefit Powderflage Powder Concealer: setting concealer lightly with this really brightens up dark circles





MUFE HD Foundation: weightless and hydrating; photo-ready and fabulous






beautyADDICTS Motivate RelationLIPS quad: perfect berry palette to take me from day to night with ease





NARS Hindu lipstick: brown-red tone gives me warm drama for the fall season






Marcelle Power Volume Mascara: va-va-voom lashes that don't quit; non-clumping formula and a great brush

No comments: