August 17, 2009

MAKEUP CRAVINGS



There are many items out there that I hear about or see whilst out and about my merry way. I've decided to share with you a couple of them that I am definitely interested in getting my hands on and playing with.

1.Cargo blu_ray™ High Definition Mattifier : This product claims to act as a line minimizer, pore refiner, and obviously a mattifier. I would love to see how this transfers on camera.


2. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tars : I saw this product review on YouTube and was really impressed. It goes on like a lip gloss, but claims to have the longevity of a lipstick. The woman reviewing it had beautiful full lips and used the tiniest amount of product. Comes in a great range of colours and is 100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free, free of parabens and other harsh preservatives.

3. Make Up For Ever 12 Flash Color Case : This colourful palette just looks like a bunch of fun! Very compact and versatile, this would be a great addition to any makeup artists kit. It can be used on the eyes, lips, and cheeks, so the possibilities are endless.

2 comments:

em said...

I want the lip tars too! and the OCC pigments. they all look so great :D

Bailey (Makeover Momma) said...

Love that flash color case... that would be awesome to have when traveling- so many options!