September 28, 2009

Custom Brush Belt from Reinventit


The newest addition to my makeup gear is this adorable custom brush belt from Reinventit. The designer and creator, Jennifer Wisdom, takes your old clothes and "reinvents" them into new and improved pieces for you to enjoy.

I have been sporting my new belt over the past few days and I'm in love. It holds all of my MANY brushes and has an optional side two tiered pouch that you can remove as needed, that holds whatever else you need handy at the time. I usually have my BlackBerry in there as well as the necessities for touch ups (powder, lipstick/gloss, disposables). It certainly makes for a more organized day. To top it all off, the canvas material is durable and machine washable so it cleans up amazingly.

For more information on Reinventit, check out the Facebook group here.

Photo Credits:
Custom Designed Brush Belt, Reinventit, $25CA


No comments: