February 17, 2010

PRODUCT LAUNCH: MAC Mineralize Foundation SPF 15



This week MAC launched their Mineralize Foundation SPF 15 that I had the chance to take a look at over the weekend. As you knew from my haul post, I was picking up a few things at the Pro Store in Toronto on the weekend. One of the MUA's and I were chatting about how I love using Face & Body Foundation set with Mineralize SkinFinish Natural for photo shoots. In total makeup nerdyness, she obviously asked me if I had checked out the Mineralize Foundation. Duh! No I hadn't! *lol* And so the crush began....

I was absolutely impressed with how lightweight it was. The compact packaging is similar to Studio Tech, and the creamy consistency of the product is so easy to blend. As I worked it in, I could tell that this could be very buildable to achieve a fuller coverage. *sigh* Yes, I was sold.

On another note, I think I am in love with the #130 Short Duo Fibre Brush. It's like a stubby version of the #188 Small Duo Fibre Brush and it's perfect for stippling and buffing in foundation. This brush is being launched alongside the Mineralize Foundation to create the perfect combo for a flawless and dewy base.

Enjoy darlings.
xo

No comments: