May 18, 2010

REVIEW - Annabelle Zebra Bronzing Pressed Powder


I got this lovely little compact in the mail from Groupe Marcelle's Isabel the other day when I got home from a long day of making people up. Funny enough, I had just finished talking to a friend about bronzers that day and how I was looking for something sexy and shimmery for the upcoming summer months. The angels sang when I opened up Isabel's package.

This once limited edition product (which will finally become a permanent item in the Annabelle catalogue in July) is an amazing addition to my makeup case. I love my matte bronzer for a more natural finish but I am in love with the sexy and sheer sheen this bronzer adds to a look. The zebra motif gives the variation of amber tones dimension once it's applied onto the face, arms, legs or decollete. I have literally just used this on its own on my cheeks when I'm strapped for time in the morning and it's gorgeous!

It's light texture and oil-free formulation make it suitable for any skin type which is great. In the summer, my normal to dry skin tends to slip into the oilier end of the spectrum so having a versatile shimmer powder is always a bonus. And if that weren't enough, the fact that it retails for only $10.95 CDN is just the cherry on the sundae!!

Also included in my lovely care package was the Annabelle A-13 Makeup Pro Powder Brush which I have been using to apply this bronzer to get a natural and translucent finish. A great summertime makeup combo in my books.

Annabelle Zebra Bronzing Pressed Powder
$10.95 each; 10.7g compact
Available at pharmacies and mass retail stores across Canada

No comments: