March 25, 2010

REVIEW - Cures by Avance Age Defyer Daily Moisturizer


I am always very picky about facial moisturizers. The esthetician in me can't help it. They have to have the right consistency, aroma and the ability to deliver.

The Age Defyer Daily Moisturizer from Cures by Avance could well be one of those 'perfect' moisturizers. It's a repairative and nourishing product for mature skin, and yet still manages to be wearable enough for the 30+ crowd who want a more preventative-care moisturizer. To top it all off, this 'miracle in a bottle' is totally safe to use around the orbital area. Not too many products can say that they are a facial moisturizer AND a proper eye cream all in one.

Some of the products key ingredients are DMAE to encourage better elasticity, Co-Enzyme Q10 and Vitamin C Ester as powerful antioxidants and Green Tea Extract to help rejuvenate skin cells.

Obviously I am a fan of this moisturizer and would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a rich but very lightweight, ultra hydrating face cream. The only con I have is that it contains no SPF, but I use foundation with sun protection, so the fact that this has no SPF makes it a great product to wear at night as well. I guess it's a not-so-con con. *lol* It really helps my skin stay supple and healthy.

I have recommended this to my clients and co-workers with very positive reviews. So don't just take MY word on it. This product really speaks for itself.

No comments: