1. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
This is so versatile. I've used this as a liner and a base for a sultry smokey eye.
2. MAC Studio Finish Concealer
The coverage is amazing! Covers up my dark circles with ease.
3. MAC Blot Powder
Great for mid-day touch ups.
4. MAC eyeshadow in Woodwinked
I can't tell you how many of these I've gone through. A great colour to wash over the eye.
5. MAC eyeshadow in Black Tied
Great to deepen other eyeshadows, creating a perfect smokey eye, or smudging into the lashline.
6. Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
An affordable, yet unbelievable product. So buildable.
7. MAC 187 brush
Great to create an airbrushed look to your foundation, apply blusher, highlighting, and so much more!!!
8. MAC Sheertone Blush in Peaches
This with a bit of bronzer makes for an effortlessly pretty finish on the complexion
9. Smashbox Photo Op Undereye Brightener
An instant remedy to tired (and sometimes hungover) eyes. Makes you look like you got eight hours sleep.
10. Benefit F.Y.Eye Eyeshadow Primer
Makes my eye makeup look like I just put in on - even ten hours later.